Based in Northern Ireland and with more than 25 years producing film, photographic and computer-based presentation material for a wide range of commercial clients, I can provide effective solutions for your business.
I aim to deliver my client’s brief, in time and within budget.
Please call me for a chat to find out more.
CAA approval requires me to:
- carry out a pre flight site survey
- complete a risk assessment
- check airport notifications
- monitor weather conditions
- maintain flight and maintenance logs
- fly within the CAA restrictions
– up to 400ft
– within 500m and within line of sight
– no nearer than 50m of people, vehicles and buildings (unless in my control)
This may seem overly fussy BUT an unmanned aircraft (even a small one) has the capability to cause a major incident!
Following these rules and having CAA permission means I can operate safely and with full public liability insurance, giving my clients complete peace of mind . . .
as well as stunning aerial footage and images.
Whatever your requirements, the key is planning.
This may take the form of scripting a narrative, visualising a scene or “thinking outside the box” for that special creative edge.
As each project is different it will be priced individually and I will work to your budget.
If you think you might have a need for any of my services please call me or drop me a message using the contact page.