Click on the showreel below:
Delivering on time and in budget:
CAA permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) enables me to combine aerial and ground level filming to give my clients the best and most versatile options.
Based in Northern Ireland and with more than 30 years experience producing film, photographic and computer-based presentation material, I can provide effective solutions for your business.
CALL: +44 7850 428666
or use the contact form to discuss your requirements
CAA approval requires me to:
- carry out a pre flight site survey
- complete a risk assessment
- check airport notifications
- monitor weather conditions
- maintain flight and maintenance logs
- fly within the CAA restrictions
– up to 400ft
– within 500m and within line of sight
– no nearer than 50m of people, vehicles and buildings (unless in my control)
Following these rules gives my clients complete peace of mind . . .
as well as stunning aerial footage.
The key is planning:
This may take the form of scripting a narrative, visualising a scene or “thinking outside the box” for that special creative edge.
As each project is different it will be priced individually and I will work to your budget.